- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you have already created a Remote Entry firm database, you do not need to repeat the database creation process unless you want to change the selection of clients in the database. Instead, you can merely update your existing database.
Before updating your Remote Entry firm database, verify that all time and expense entries have been transmitted. The update process overwrites the previous database, and all entries are deleted.
To update a Remote Entry firm database, click the button on the toolbar and dismiss the subsequent warnings.
Related topic: Remote Entry overview