- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
User bulletins provide information about enhancements, changes, and special issues related to Practice CS.
Note: You must have Adobe Reader version X or higher installed to view or print user bulletins. If you don’t have the current version or if you have problems opening user bulletins, you can download and install the latest version of the Reader from the Adobe Reader page of the Adobe website.
View the current user bulletin
The following link opens the user bulletin for the current release of Practice CS.
View user bulletins for prior releases
The following links open user bulletins for prior releases of Practice CS.
UB 8010 Practice CS Welcome (11/7/13)