- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use these procedures to view and print user bulletins, which provide information about the application installed on your computer.
You can view the most recent user bulletins from the Digita Practice Advanced Library portlet, available on any dashboard.
- If necessary, add the Digita Practice Advanced Library portlet to any dashboard.
- In the Digita Practice Advanced Library portlet, click the Welcome link in the navigation bar.
- In the Latest User Bulletins list, click the link for the user bulletin you want to view. The bulletin opens in Adobe Reader.
Note: If you have difficulty opening the user bulletin, you might need to download and install the latest version of the Adobe Reader from the Downloads page of the Adobe website.