Minister - Excludable Housing Allowance Worksheet

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

This tax worksheet computes the excludable housing allowance for a minister.

A minister's housing allowance (sometimes called a parsonage allowance or a rental allowance) is excludable from gross income for income tax purposes but not for self-employment tax purposes.

If a taxpayer receives as part of their salary (for services as a minister) an amount officially designated as a housing allowance, the taxpayer can exclude from gross income the lesser of the following amounts:

Share This