1120-US: Domestic production information for S Corporations FAQs

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

The following includes answers to common questions about the domestic production activities information for S Corporations.

Where do I enter the domestic production activities information for S Corporations?

How do I get the information reported on Schedule K-1, Box 12, Code P, Q, or R?

Why isn't the Domestic Production Activities Information Worksheet printing?

Where can I enter additional information that should be reported to the shareholder for the domestic production activities?

How are employer's W-2 wages reported in Code 12R on Schedule K-1 calculated?

What input is needed when the S Corporation has oil-related production activities?

Why are the amounts from the domestic production activity included in Schedule K, line 12d, Other deductions?

Related topic: 1120 frequently asked questions

Share This