1120-US: Filing Form 982 (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:


When should Form 982 be filed?


You should file Form 982 with the federal income tax return for a year a discharge of indebtedness is excluded from income.

Related topic: 1120-US: Form 982 - Reduction of Tax Attributes Due to Discharge of Indebtedness FAQs

Share This