1041-US: Form 4952 (Investment income) FAQs

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

The following includes answers to common questions about processing investment income and expenses for 1041 returns.

How is gross income from property held for investment (Form 4952, line 4a) determined?

How Form 4952, line 4d and net capital gain from the disposition of property held for investment calculated?

I need to adjust a calculated amount on Form 4952. Should I override the amount on the form?

Related topic: 1041 frequently asked questions

Share This