1040-US ELF: Paper filed extensions (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:


I paper filed my extension. Can I still electronically file my return?


Yes. If you paper file the extension, you can still electronically file the tax return.

Related topic: 1040-US ELF: Electronic filing FAQs

Share This