1065-US: Entering guaranteed payments paid to limited partners for services rendered (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Change to CS Support service hours

Our Support department is closed on [[date]]. However, limited UltraTax CS phone support is available on that date from 9 AM - 5 PM ET due to the approaching deadline.

Links to our most popular tax processing topics are available in the Alerts and notices section on the right side of most pages.


How do I enter guaranteed payments paid to limited partners for services rendered?


Enter the portion of guaranteed payments that represents payment for services to limited individual and limited partnership partners twice.

First, include the payments in the total guaranteed payments in Screens 4835-2, F-2, Inc, K-2, OGWell, and Rent.

Second, enter the payments in the Guaranteed payments to limited partners for services field in Screen K-3. Use the Ptr Alloc button to allocate the guaranteed payments to the appropriate partners. UltraTax CS uses the amount you enter to reduce the Partnership Self-Employment Worksheet, line 4b.

Related topic: Guaranteed payments FAQs (1065)

Share This