Form 8689 - Allocation of Individual Income Tax to the U.S. Virgin Islands FAQ (1040)

Alerts and notices

The following contains an answer to a common question about Form 8689.

How do I print and file a U.S. Virgin Islands return for a U.S. citizen or resident alien who is not a bona fide resident of the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Share This