File Share for Web Builder CS is a portal application that allows your firm to share documents with your clients. The information below will help you get started with File Share. It includes links to key topics in the Onvio Help & How-To Center.
- You may see some information in the Onvio Help & How-To Center that is geared toward separately licensed applications and features.
- Onvio mobile applications are not available for FileShare for WebBuilder CS users.
View or change your account information
Click your Profile icon to complete the following tasks.
Manage firm and client information in File Share for Web Builder CS
Setup is where you add or update firm and client information. It is also where you control Client Center access. Your clients (referred to as users in Legacy) will use Client Center to share files with you and to view files you have shared with them. To assist in your transition to File Share, we’ve set up clients and client document folders, based on your Legacy user data. We also assigned the entity type of individual to each client; this will enable you to give them access to Client Center. Follow these steps to manage firm and client information.
- Add or update firm information.
- Add or update client information.
- Organize your migrated client folders.(Legacy portal users only)
- Give clients access to Client Center. Clients won’t be able to access their folders and files, create files, or add files until you complete the Share Folders task.
Once your clients have registered for Client Center, they can access it two different ways.
- They can log in at www.onvio.us.
- They can log in through your website. To enable access to Client Center through your website, log in to the Web Builder CS sitewizard. Click Edit Site > Pages > Client Login > Edit and select Onvio from the Client Accounts Service drop-down menu.
Manage documents in File Share for Web Builder CS
Documents is where you access the Client Documents tab that enables you to store, organize, share, and retrieve files. Start by sharing each client's folder of migrated documents with them, so they can view and access information.