Accounting CS enables you to
quickly view a list of all transactions related to a specific
general ledger account within a specific date range for any client
without having to open the Print Reports screen. It's an easy way
to view the underlying debits and credits that roll into an
account's ending balance. Here's how:
- Open the Enter Transactions screen.
- Choose Actions > View Account Activity.
- The name of the selected client is displayed at the top of the
View Account Activity dialog. To select a different client, close
this dialog and select the desired client from any of the data
entry windows in which you can select a client.
- Select the general ledger account.
- In the Account Activity section, select the date, basis, and
journal to filter the number of items displayed in the activity
- When you have finished viewing the desired account activity,
Note: It is possible to have the View Account
Activity feature open on one monitor while previewing a report on a