Online Client Portals
NetClient CS private online portals offer you and your clients an ultra-convenient way to access documents and software, transfer data, and convey information.
As private, secure extensions of your own website, portals give clients 24/7 access to your services from any Internet connection.
What is the NetClient CS Mobile App?
The NetClient CS mobile app is an extension of the NetClient CS portal services. The app makes it even easier for you to offer your 1040 and business clients on-the-go access to tax returns, financial statements, online accounting and payroll services, payroll data, and much more.
After your clients download the app and log in (using their NetClient CS, Web Employee or Employee Self-Service logins), the splash screen and backdrop of the app will be branded for your firm, using branding you set up in NetFirm CS.
Available as a free download, the NetClient CS mobile app allows your clients to access the following NetClient CS portal features from their Apple® or Android® devices.
- My Account—Manage all account details
- Documents—Access key documents from multiple sources
- Messages/Notifications—Read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
- My Invoices—View invoices delivered from Practice CS
- Account Aggregation—Pull account information from multiple sources into one easy-to-access spot
- Stock Quotes—Get quick access to an online stock ticker that's continually updated
- News and Links—Access industry-related articles, news, and links
Time Entry and Payroll Information
On the Go
For employees of clients who enter their own time, the NetClient CS mobile app also includes these features:
- Time Entry—Enter and complete time for the current pay period
- Time History—View a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
- Check Stub—View and print copies of paychecks
- Earnings—Get access to up-to-the-minute copies of earnings reports
- Leave Balances—View current leave balances on the fly
- W-2s and W-4s—View and edit W-4 information at any time
Get Started Now—
Download the NetClient CS Mobile App
Back to top