Employees . . . Transfer Changes to Employees > Payroll Items tab

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

You may use the Payroll Items tab of the Transfer Changes to Employees dialog to add, modify, remove, or find and replace pay items, deduction items, or withholding items in employee records. Select the action you want to take, the item type, and the specific item to transfer using the drop-down list fields. Use the Payroll Items grid to enter or select the changes you wish to make and then select the employees to whom you wish to transfer the changes.

When the Employees window is active, choose Transfer Changes to Employees from the Edit menu or from the F3 or right-click context menu, and then choose the Payroll Items tab. Note that this command is enabled only in Browse mode (not in Add or Edit mode).

Fields & buttons

Related topics

Overview of employee setup

Transferring changes to employees

Top of page

Share This