If you have to log in to multiple portals, including MyPay portals, to complete all portal tasks, you can link the portals. This will enable you to access all portal functionality through a single login. Note, however, that you can link a portal to only one other portal.
Example: If you have both a staff portal and a client portal, you can link the staff portal to the client portal.
- Click your name near the upper-right corner of the screen and choose Link Account.
- If you don’t see the Link Account command, your NetFirm CS administrator (or a NetStaff CS user who has access to Utilities) has not enabled account linking for your firm.
- To link a staff portal to another portal, you must choose the Link Account command from within NetStaff CS.
- Enter the login and password for the portal that you want to link to the current portal.
You can now switch between portals by clicking the name of the accounting firm near the upper-right corner of the screen. Show me.
- To unlink the portals, click your name near the upper-right corner of the screen and choose Unlink Account.
- If you are linking the portal from the NetStaff CS portal and the other firm has not entered your firm ID into their settings, the following error message will appear when trying to link the portals: Users cannot be linked, please contact your administrator.