By default, NetFirm CS sends notification messages to NetClient CS and NetStaff CS users when certain events occur; for example, NetFirm CS sends a notification message when the login for a portal has changed. For notification messages that are sent via email, NetFirm CS administrators can make it appear to users that the notification messages are coming from your firm by modifying the sender name, the sender email address, and the header and footer of the email messages.
Note: You cannot brand notification messages that will be sent to users through the Messages menu, through alerts in the Tasks widget, or through the NetClient CS mobile app. To learn more about these delivery methods, see Specifying how users will receive notification messages.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Preferences link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Sender Name field, enter the name that should appear in the From line of the email messages.
- In the Sender Email field, enter the email address to which replies to the email messages should be sent.
- To copy or blind copy email addresses on notification messages that are sent by NetFirm CS, click the Add Cc link or the Add Bcc link and enter the addresses.
Note: For additional information, see Specifying addresses to copy or blind copy on notification messages that NetFirm CS will send via email.
- To copy the settings in the Global Addresses section to the templates for all notification messages that will be sent via email, click the Apply to All button near the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the Email Message Header section and the Email Message Footer section, click the Text or Image button to include either text or an image in the header and footer of the email messages.
Option Details Notes Text Insert the desired text in the text area. Use the toolbar buttons to format text and insert variables and links.
- To learn what a toolbar button does, hover the mouse pointer over the button to display a tooltip.
- The Insert/Edit Link button and the Unlink button are available only after you select text.
- If you prefer to work in the HTML code, click the HTML button.
Image Click the Browse button, navigate to and select the image file, click Open, and then click the Upload button. For best results, we recommend that you upload an image with a maximum width of 600 pixels.
- Click Enter.