You can select a header that provides the right look and feel for your firm, modify the firm information that appears in the header, and add your firm logo to the header.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Appearance link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Do one of the following.
- To upload a graphic to replace the entire portal header, skip to step 7.
- To select a portal header and add text to the header through NetFirm CS, scroll through the header designs, click the header you want to use, and continue to the next step.
- In the Customise Header section, choose the text color and the alignment for the header text.
- Your firm name and address appear in the Line 1 – Line 3 fields by default. To modify the header text, mark the Override Text checkbox and enter the desired text.
- To change the point size of the text in the Line 1 – Line 3 fields, mark the Override Size checkbox and select the desired point size for each line.
- To change the format of the header text, mark the Override Style checkbox and modify the bold, italic, and underline settings.
- To display a different header for specific NetClient CS, NetStaff CS, Employee Self-Service, or Web Employee users, you must purchase a license for the alternate firm header and indicate which users should see the alternate header.
- In the Header Logo section, click the Browse button, navigate to the image file on your hard drive or network, and click Open. Then, click the Upload button.
Note: You can replace the entire page header with an uploaded image. For best results with a variety of monitor resolutions, we recommend that you upload an image that is 2,495 pixels wide by 81 pixels high.
Tip: To upload a different image file, repeat step 8.
- Mark the Use uploaded image checkbox.
- Click Enter.
Tip: If the logo image doesn’t display correctly in the header, mark the Resize image to fit checkbox and click Enter.