The Linked Users report will help you to determine which portals are linked.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Reports link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Reports list, select Linked Users.
The report lists information about portals that are linked to portals with the same firm ID as your NetFirm CS administration portal.
Note: If the Linked Users report is not listed, your firm has not entered any firm IDs for account linking. To learn more about this, see Enabling users to link portals.
- To search for a user, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users who have access to the module.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by the entries in that column.
- To export the report to a spreadsheet application, click the Download a spreadsheet of this report button to create a CSV file of the report.
- To save or print the report, click the Download a PDF of this report button.
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh button.
Related topic: NetFirm CS reports