Follow these steps to change the password for your Spam Quarantine account.
- Log in to your Spam Quarantine account by clicking the click here link at the bottom of your Spam Quarantine Summary email message.
Note: You can also access your Spam Quarantine account by doing the following:
- Right-click the Inbox folder and choose New Folder from the context menu.
- In the Create New Folder dialog, give the folder a name (for example, Spamfilter) and click OK.
- When the new folder appears in the list, right-click it and choose Properties from the context menu.
- In the Properties dialog, click the tab for the Home page.
- In the address field, enter http://spamfilter.portal.local/, mark the Show home page for this folder by default checkbox, and click OK.
Now you can launch the login page for your Spam Quarantine account by clicking this folder in the list.
- Click the Preferences tab and then click the Password subtab.
- Enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- Enter the new password in both the New Password and Re-Type New Password fields.
- Click the Save Password button.
Related topic: Microsoft Exchange spam filtering