My Time Entry provides access to a secure timesheet, which you can use to enter the hours you worked during each pay period.
Follow these steps to enter your time.
Note: You can click the Enter button at any time to save the information you’ve entered without leaving the screen.
- Click the My Time Entry link in the navigation pane.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this feature.
- Select the appropriate location, department, and payroll item from the drop-down lists.
- Enter the hours you worked and/or the time off you used during the pay period.
- Do one of the following.
- If you are done entering time, click the Complete button.
- If you want to save the information you’ve entered and make additional changes later, click the Enter button.
Related topic: Viewing time entry for prior pay periods