Calculating quarterly estimated tax payments

Alerts and notices

To calculate federal and state quarterly estimated tax payments, use the Estimated tax options field on the federal Payments > Federal Pmts, Res State Pmts, and Nonresident St Pmts tabs.

You can also create an Annualized plan and print Form 1040-ES. State estimate vouchers are not available to print. For more information, see Annualized plans overview

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for the feedback!

Internal notes

Related article: Internal: Printing state estimate vouchers