Entering 401(k) contributions

Alerts and notices

Enter 401(k) contributions in the Adjustments > TP Keogh/SEP and/or SP Keogh/SEP tabs. Use the Compute max elective deferral? field to calculate the maximum 401(k) deduction. Use the Elective deferral payments and Catch-up contribution fields to enter specific 401(k) deduction amounts.

Note: The Retirement plan type field is not used for a 401(k) contribution, which is an elective deferral contribution. 

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for the feedback!