Nonqualified annuities subject to the net investment income tax

Alerts and notices

Enter income from nonqualified annuities in the Nonqualified annuities data-entry field on the Income > Retirement tab. This amount transfers to the ACA > Net Investment Inc Tax tab, and will be included in net investment income on the Deductions > Investment Interest tab.

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for the feedback!