- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Review tab of the Billing screen to delete (unbill) an invoice that has not already been approved and posted. To delete an invoice, follow these steps.
- Choose Actions > Billing > Review tab.
- If necessary, adjust the filter so the invoice appears on the Review tab. If you use the approval/posting process, clear the Unapproved only and Unposted only checkboxes in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Mark the checkbox for the invoice that you want to delete.
- Right-click and choose Delete Selected.
- If the invoice is posted, you must first unpost it by right-clicking anywhere and choosing Unapprove Selected.
- If a receipt or credit memo is applied to the invoice, you will receive a message that the invoice could not be modified. Click OK, and then unapply the receipt or adjustment from the invoice. You can then finish unposting and deleting the invoice. For more information, See How to unapply a receipt or credit memo from an invoice.
- There is no record of deleted invoices.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
Related topic: Invoices overview