- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
In Detail Billing, you can use the Time & Expense tab to remove selected time and expense entries from billing after you have entered a bill amount. To unbill a time or expense item, follow these steps.
- In the Billing screen, click the Review tab.
- Mark the checkbox next to one or more invoices that have items you want to unbill, then right-click and choose Open Selected.
- For each invoice, click the Time & Expenses tab. Mark the checkbox next to each time or expense item that you do not want to include on the invoice.
- Right-click and choose Unbill Selected from the context menu. The selected items are removed from the invoice, along with the allocated bill amounts for those items.
Note: Because the unbilling process forces an adjustment to the bill amount, you may want to review the resulting billing and adjustment amounts and modify it as necessary.
- Click Save to save your changes to the invoice.
Related topic: Invoices overview