- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
CS Connect is easy to use, generally requires no setup, and provides you with a convenient and economical way to complete the following tasks.
- Download initial and updated application licenses for your firm.
- Download updates and user bulletins for Practice CS.
- Receive timely information from Thomson Reuters.
- If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), you do not need to use CS Connect.
- You must have a standard internet connection (DSL, cable modem, T1, and so on) to use CS Connect.
- If you connect to our network of secure data centers using a dial-up internet service or a proxy server, see Setting CS Connect communication options to update your settings.