- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
When you are ready to transmit remotely entered time and expense transactions back to the firm database, follow these steps.
Note: Transmission of entries to your firm’s database requires a connection to the internet or to your firm’s network.
- If you are not already logged into your remote entry firm in Practice CS, do so. The remote entry firm appears in your list of firms with "<Remote Entry>" in the firm name.
Note: If your firm uses Practice CS security, you must use your password to access your remote entry firm database.
- Click the Transmit Entries tab.
- Mark the checkboxes for the entries you want to submit.
- Click the Transmit Selected button. If you are connected to the internet, the entries will be transmitted online. If you are back in the office and connected to the network, they will be transmitted over the network.
- Click OK to dismiss the confirmation dialog.
- Choose File > Close Firm.
For the next step in the Remote Entry process, see Accepting remotely entered time and expense transactions.