- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
When you add the FileCabinet CS Documents portlet to a dashboard, you must tell Practice CS where to look for the information that will be displayed in the portlet.
To add and set up a FileCabinet CS Documents portlet, follow these steps.
- Open the dashboard where you want to add the portlet (Firm, Staff, or Clients) by clicking the applicable button in the toolbar.
- Click the Select Portlets link at the top of the dashboard.
- On the Select Portlets dialog, mark the checkbox for the FileCabinet CS Documents portlet and click OK.
- On the FileCabinet CS Document Options dialog, use the drop-down lists to select the following information.
- Data Location — the folder where FileCabinet CS data is stored: usually C:\WINCSI\FcabData, where C: is the drive where you installed FileCabinet CS
- Drawer — the drawer from FileCabinet CS you want to display. (Firm and Staff Dashboards only)
- Click OK.