- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can name and save one or more views, or tabs, that you have set up for a dashboard. Adding views allows you to group different kinds of information together on the same dashboard, and it provides extra space for adding portlets. To add and save a new view, follow these steps.
- Click the Add View link at the top of a dashboard.
- In the Add View dialog, enter a name for the view that you want to save in the Description field, and then click OK.
For each view that you save, an additional tab appears on the dashboard with the name that you entered.
- A name is required for each view that you save. You cannot have duplicate views with the same name. The tab for the original dashboard view is called Main.
- Each view will be available until you delete it by clicking the button on the tab.
- For information on saving the layout of a dashboard, see Saving dashboard layouts.