- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can create a portlet that points to a web page of your choice. The page is displayed within the portlet on a dashboard.
Note: If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), this portlet is unavailable.
- Choose Setup > Custom Portlets.
- Click the Add button.
- In the Description field, enter a name for the portlet. This name will appear in the Select Portlets dialog and in the portlet’s title bar.
- In the Type field, select Web Page.
- To create a portlet that can be viewed by all firm employees, verify that the Allow others to view this portlet checkbox is marked. When this checkbox is not marked, only the staff member who creates the portlet will be able to view it.
- In the Website field, enter the web address for the web page and click the Go button next to the field.
- Click Enter to save the portlet.
Related topic: Custom portlets overview