- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Clients Won report is a Client Management report that provides a list of clients that your firm "won." The report enables you to track the reasons that your firm is winning clients, and who referred clients to your firm.
Note: This report is available only if your firm is licensed for the Client Management module.
To view and print the Clients Won report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Clients Won in the available reports pane and click the Select button.
This report includes the following information:
- ID: The client ID
- Sort Name: The client name entered in the Sort field on the Clients setup screen
- Office: Your firm’s office that is responsible for the client
- Partner: The partner responsible for the client
- Won Date: The date your firm "won" the client
- Won Reason: The reason the client chose to do business with your firm
- Referred By: Who or what referred the client to your firm (such as a client or advertisement)