- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
A profile is a feature that can save you time if you often need to print the same set of reports, labels, or letters. Creating a profile lets you pre-define the specific items you want to print, in the exact collation sequence, and with the specific print options (such as date ranges and groupings) that you choose. After you save the profile, you can then select it as if it were a single item.