- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: This report is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
The Staff Schedule Summary report shows staff target work hours, assigned work hours, remaining hours, and work load for the specified date range. Mark the Include Schedule Item Detail checkbox on the Layout tab to see the priority, status, and start and complete dates for each schedule item that makes up the assigned hours for the staff member.
To view and print the Staff Schedule Summary report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Staff Schedule Summary in the Collection section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.