- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Time and Expense Journal report provides a listing of time and expenses entered into the application for a specified date range. This report also shows unapproved and unposted time and expense entries.
To view and print the Time and Expense Journal report, do one of the following:
- Choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Time and Expense Journal in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
- Choose Actions > Time & Expense Entry. In the Time & Expense Entry screen, select a date from the Sheet Date field and then click the Journal button.
- When you open the report from Time & Expense Entry, the report shows the data from the time entry grid that is currently open.
- If a staff member does not have security permission to see amounts in Practice CS, the Amount field will not appear on the report.
- You can also click the arrow on the Journal button to select any custom report that is based on the Time & Expense Journal report and set options for the selected report.