- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Timesheet Exception report to verify that staff are meeting their scheduled work hours. With this report you can obtain a list of staff who have worked less than a specified number of hours, or less than their target hours (if you are licensed for the Staff Management module), for the selected date range.
To view and print the Timesheet Exception report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Timesheet Exception in the list of reports and then click the Select button.
The Timesheet Exception report shows a list of staff and their total hours for the time period. Time is broken out on the report as follows.
- Total Time: The sum of billable, nonbillable, and administrative hours on the report
- Comp Time: Negative amounts in the Comp column represent comp time hours entered and are subtracted from the total time to equal the net time. Positive amounts in the Comp column represent comp time used and are added to the total time to equal the net time.
- Net Time: Total time + comp time
- Expenses are excluded from this report.
- The Comp Time and Net Time columns are available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.