- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Lost Reasons setup screen to enter factors that result in clients terminating their business relationship with your firm. Tracking this information enables your firm to identify areas where improvements can be made.
Note: This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Client Management module.
To set up lost reasons, follow these steps.
- Choose Setup > Client Retention Descriptions > Lost Reasons.
- On the Lost Reasons setup screen, click the Add button.
- Enter a reason in the Description field. An example might be "Cost."
- Click Enter to save the lost reason.
The lost reasons that you enter on this screen can be selected in the Lost reason field on the Main tab of the Clients setup screen.