- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Phone Call feature enables you to add information about phone calls with contacts, which then appear among the interactions for those contacts. Phone call items, along with phone messages enable you to track all phone interactions with your contacts.
Note: This screen is available only if you are licensed for the Client Management module.
To add a phone call for a contact, follow these steps.
- Click the Add button in the toolbar.
- If the Phone Call icon appears on the button, just click the button.
- If another icon appears on the button, click the arrow on the right side of the icon and choose Phone Call from the menu.
- In the Phone Call dialog, select the appropriate contact in the With Contact field and company in the Of field. If a contact is selected in Practice CS when you click the Add button, this information is filled in automatically.
- In the Importance field, select High, Low, or Normal.
- In the Call type field, select the type of call.
- Enter a subject for the phone call in the Subject field. There is a maximum of 50 characters for this field.
- Enter text in the Phone Call field.
- If necessary, add the contact’s phone number in the field provided, and choose the type of number (for example, Business). This information fills in automatically if a contact is selected in Practice CS when you click the Add button.
- When finished, click OK to save the note and close the Phone Call dialog.
Note: To schedule a future phone call, click the Schedule Call button at the bottom of the Phone Call dialog. This feature is available if your firm is licensed for the Staff Management module.