- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The firm administrator (or staff member with security permission to add and edit firm information) should set up taxing authorities to be used in tax areas, which apply state and/or local taxes to your firm’s invoices.
Note: You must set up taxing authorities before tax areas.
To set up a taxing authority:
- Choose Setup > Taxes > Taxing Authorities to open the Taxing Authorities dialog.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a unique description in the Description field.
- Enter the tax rate in the Rate field.
- From the list in the Type field, choose either Sales or Service tax.
- Enter the appropriate account number in the GL Account field. This field is optional.
- Click Enter to save your changes.
Related topic: Tax authorities setup overview