- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
You can print documents such as reports, invoices, statements, letters, and labels from Practice CS to GoFileRoom. Before you can send documents to GoFileRoom, you must first map your GoFileRoom indexes to database fields in Practice CS. Use the GoFileRoom Configuration dialog to select which Practice CS database fields correspond to which GoFileRoom indexes.
To access the GoFileRoom Configuration dialog, choose Setup > System Configuration > GoFileRoom > Index Mapping.
- If you do not see this menu command, you may need to install the Adobe Acrobat Add-In available from GoFileRoom. To access the add-in, click the Add-Ins link on the GoFileRoom Welcome page, and follow the instructions provided.
- The indexes on the Reports tab will be used when printing reports to GoFileRoom. The indexes on the Invoices & Statements tab will be used when printing invoices or statements to GoFileRoom.
Click the following items for information on the various fields and buttons on this dialog.