- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Insert Variable Date dialog to add dates to standard text items without having to update those items periodically. For example, you can add a variable year-end date to a text item, and Practice CS will insert the appropriate year automatically.
To access the Insert Variable Date dialog, click the Insert Variable Date button, available in the following locations within Practice CS.
- Setup > Standard Text
- Setup > Activities
- The Detail Billing screen Compose tab
- Comment dialog (e.g., on the Receipt & Adjustment Entry screen)
- Biller Note dialog (on the Time & Expense Entry screen)
To use this feature, position the cursor where you want the date to appear and click the button. In the Insert Variable Date dialog, select a date from the list, choose a date format, and click OK. The variable appears between brackets, but will display properly in the field in which it appears.