- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If your firm is licensed for UltraTax CS, you can populate Practice CS with client information from UltraTax CS, eliminating the need to enter duplicate data.
To enable client population, follow these steps.
In Practice CS: Integrate the firm with other solutions
- From the Setup menu, choose Firm.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Mark the Integrate this Firm with other solutions checkbox.
Note: This checkbox can be marked for only one firm database at a time.
- Click Enter.
In UltraTax CS: Populate Practice CS
- From the Help menu, choose Repair.
- In the Repair dialog, click the Misc tab.
- Click the CS Practice Products option in the Populate CS Applications group.
Note: If the CS Practice Products option is unavailable, choose Setup > User Preferences > File Locations and verify the Practice CS and Practice CS client data locations.
- Click the Populate button.
- Click the Done button.
Note: Depending on the number of clients you are importing, it may take several minutes for your client data to appear in Practice CS. If your client data is not immediately available, wait 5 - 10 minutes and check again.