- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Billing and A/R tab of the Clients screen to specify billing and accounts receivable options for the selected client.
- From the Setup menu, choose Clients.
- Select a client from the list.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Billing and A/R tab.
- Subsidiary Client in Client family: Mark this checkbox if you want this client’s invoices to be billed to another client, then select the other client from the drop-down list. Details.
Note: The application will not allow you to make a parent client a subsidiary of another client.
- In the Default invoice format field, select an invoice format from the drop-down list.
Note: Formats in this list are created in Setup > Custom Formats > Invoices.
- Number of days until invoice is due: The default for this field is the number of days until the due date that has been set up for the firm. However, you can use this field to enter a different due date for the current client. Enter the number of days after an invoice date that the invoice is due for this client, or click the Down arrow button and enter the date using the drop-down calculator.
- In the client Billing instructions field, enter any notes you would like to provide for the biller about this client.
- In the Default statement format field, select a statement format from the drop-down list.
Note: Formats in this list are created in Setup > Custom Formats > Statements.
- Assess Service Charges, use rate: Mark this checkbox if you want to assess service charges for this client. You must also choose a rate from the drop-down list.
Note: Rates in this list are entered in Setup > Service Charges.
- Manage Client accounts: Click this link to open the CS Payment screen, where you can log in and add, edit, and delete credit cards on file for the selected client.
Note: This link is hidden unless your firm has enabled credit card processing on the Billing and A/R tab of the Firm setup screen.
- Additional E-mail addresses: In this field, enter email addresses for additional contacts (aside from the designated billing contact from the Contact Info tab) to whom invoices and statements should be sent for this client.