- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: To enter time for CPE courses in Practice CS, you must first set up an Administrative class activity code of type CPE to use for entering time. See Setting up activities for instructions on setting up activity codes.
To enter staff time for attending CPE courses, follow these steps.
- Choose Actions > Time & Expense Entry.
- In the Time & Expense Entry screen, select the staff and sheet date for which you want to enter time.
- In the Entry or Overview tab, enter time for attending the CPE course using an Administrative class activity code of type CPE.
- Click the More button next to the Activity field to open the CPE Course Selection dialog.
Note: The button is not available unless you have selected a CPE type activity code for the entry.
- In the CPE Course Selection dialog, select a date range for the CPE courses you want to display, or select Custom Date Range and select the beginning and ending dates from the drop-down lists. If you want to also see courses for other staff members within the date range, mark the Show all CPE Courses checkbox.
- Click a course in the list, and then click OK.
- Complete the rest of the time entry as necessary.
Note: Time entries with CPE course information will contain a CPE Course button to indicate that CPE information is available.
Related topic: Entering CPE course information