- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Scheduling dialog to add, edit, delete, assign, and schedule items on-the-fly.
Note: This dialog is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
- To access the Scheduling dialog, do one of the following:
- For phone messages, meetings, to-do items, projects, and tasks, click the Schedule button.
- In the Manage Projects or Manage Staff screen, right-click the schedule item and choose Schedule <schedule item> from the context menu.
- In the Scheduling dialog, click the Select Staff button to select the staff whose schedules you want to see.
- Use the Calendar Options pane to choose the date and schedule items you want to see in the staff schedule.
- In the Schedule Items tab, click an item in the Schedule Items tab and drag it to the Staff Schedules pane onto the appropriate date to schedule it, or drag it from one staff schedule to another to reassign it.
- You can also right-click a schedule item and use the context menu to do any of the following:
- Assign a schedule item to one or more staff members
- Add a new schedule item
- Edit or delete a schedule item
- Schedule an item
- Generate the next scheduled item (project, task, phone call, to do, or meeting)