- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Schedule Items tab to look for schedule items that are unassigned, not fully scheduled, or flagged as Urgent. You can also schedule items for staff based on their availability and qualifications.
To access the Schedule Items tab, choose Actions > Manage Staff and click the Schedule Items tab.
The Staff Schedules pane displays any items scheduled for the selected staff and timeframe.
- Click the Day, Work Week, Week, Month, or Timeline button in the toolbar to specify how you want to view the staff calendars.
- The available hours for the selected staff are for the date range you specify on the Schedule Items subtab.
Schedule Items and Urgent subtabs
The Schedule Items and Urgent subtabs at the top of the screen list all of the schedule items that meet your criteria.
Note: The Urgent tab appears only if you have enabled it in User Preferences.
In the Calendar Options pane, mark the checkbox for each type of schedule item you want to display in the staff calendar.
Note: Marking the Outlook Appointments or Outlook Tasks checkbox may affect performance. You may want to clear these checkboxes whenever you do not need to see these Outlook items.
- Selecting the staff to display
- Selecting the schedule items to display
- Assigning schedule items
- Unscheduling items