- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To change multiple time and expense entries at one time, follow these steps.
- If your firm uses the approval and posting process, staff members with security privileges to approve and post time & expense entries can edit entries without reversing the approval and posting of those entries.
- If you have security privileges to do so, you can also use this procedure to edit prior-period entries. Privileges for this task are found on the Security Groups setup screen under Data > Time & Expense Data > Edit Prior Period Entries.
- Select the entries you want to edit.
- In the Overview tab of the Time & Expense Entry screen, press SHIFT and use your mouse pointer to select consecutive entries. For non-consecutive entries, press CTRL and select each entry individually.
- If your firm uses the approval and posting process, you can select entries on the Review tab of the Time & Expense Entry screen. Click the Expand button for each relevant item, and then select the individual entries that you want to edit.
Note: You can also perform this task on the Time & Expense tab of the Detail Billing screen by marking the checkbox for each entry you want to edit.
- Right-click the selected entries and choose Edit Selected Time & Expense Entries from the context menu.
Note: Edit Selected Time & Expense Entries is available only for entries that can be edited.
- If you have security privileges to edit WIP amounts, the first row of the Edit Selected Time & Expense Entries dialog is used to change amounts on entries, if necessary. If you do not have these security privileges, skip to the next numbered step.
Use the drop-down list to select the change you want to make to the amounts of the selected transactions (if any). Choices are:
Note: If you want to edit additional fields, click the Add Row button to add another row to the dialog. Otherwise, skip to the "Click OK" step below.
- In the first drop-down list, select the field you want to change.
- In the second drop-down list, select the new value for the field you are changing.
Note: If you want to edit additional fields, click the Add Row button to add another row to the dialog.
- Click OK.
- At the prompt, click Yes to confirm.