- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
When printing statements, use the Options dialog to further refine the set of statements to be printed, based on client balances and/or invoice dates during the statement activity date range.
To access the Options dialog and adjust the applicable printing options, follow these steps.
- Choose File > Print Invoices & Statements and click the Statements tab.
- Click the Options button.
- Mark one or more of the Print statements for Clients with checkboxes:
- Mark the Debit balances checkbox to print statements for clients that have a debit balance. You can further specify which statements to print by entering a dollar amount in the Greater than field and/or number of days in the Older than field.
- Mark the Credit balances checkbox to print statements for clients that have a credit balance.
- Mark the Zero balances with current activity checkbox to print statements for clients with a zero balance within the specified activity date range.
- If you want to omit clients with invoices in the specified activity date range, mark the Exclude: Clients with invoices in the activity range checkbox.