1120-US: Entering the domestic production activities information for S Corporations (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Change to CS Support service hours

Our Support department is closed on [[date]]. However, limited UltraTax CS phone support is available on that date from 9 AM - 5 PM ET due to the approaching deadline.

Links to our most popular tax processing topics are available in the Alerts and notices section on the right side of most pages.


Where do I enter the domestic production activities information for S Corporations?


Use Screen 8903S in the Income & Deductions folder to enter information for the S Corporation. Use the fields in the Deductions section in Screen K1-2 to enter domestic production activity information from a pass-through entity. You must enter the method used by the S Corporation in the Allocation method field and indicate if all of the S Corporation’s activity is domestic production activity or the portion of gross receipts is from non-qualified domestic production activities.

Related topic: 1120-US: Domestic production information for S Corporations FAQs

Share This