1041-US: Entering income from a private activity bond (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:


How do I enter income from a private activity bond?


In the statement dialog for the Interest income field or the Dividends field on Screen Income, K1, or K1T, enter the total tax-exempt amount, including income attributable to private activity bonds issued after August 7, 1986 into the Tax-Exempt Amount field and enter the portion attributable to the private activity bond in the Private Act Bond field. Private activity bond amounts are used only for Schedule I calculations.

Related topic: 1041-US: Tax-exempt income FAQs

Share This