1041-US: Entering medical deductions for grantor trust or agency relationship (FAQ)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

IRS filing deadline update

The IRS MeF system is now processing returns, and the filing deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM on Wednesday, April 18, 2018. For the latest details, see UltraTax CS alerts and notices.


Where do I enter medical deductions for a grantor trust or agency relationship?


Medical deductions attributable to the grantors should be entered in the Grantor trusts: Other deductions statement dialog on Screen Deduct in the Deductions folder. This statement dialog allows entry of medical, utility, and other expenses to present on the Grantor / Agency Report. Utility and medical expenses are presented directly on the report. The amount for other expenses is presented in a statement providing detailed amounts that is attached to the report.

Related topic: 1041-US: Grantor trust / agency relationship FAQs

Share This